Saturday, June 21, 2014

Closing for a short vacation

Hello again everyone, in case you haven't already heard or found out somehow. We are closing our doors starting June 29th through July 8th. We will be re-opening on July 9th at 4pm. This is part of our yearly vacation set-up that was established awhile ago.

Everyone can use a vacation sometime, and hopefully we can all be more relaxed and energized when we get back to serve you better.

Hope everyone's doing well, see you at the restaurant when we're open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank's for your post it's nice information

Unknown said...

I came to your restaurant weeks ago and the food was out of this world. I've decided to bring my family and close friends on June 13th to celebrate my "Birthday".....I'm so looking forward to my gathering.